Interesting Facts About Akshay Kumar
In this article we are discussing about the lesser known and amazing facts about Akshay Kumar, All details have been updated below. Let’s check,
Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia is an Indian-born Canadian actor, martial artist, producer, world famous by the name Akshay Kumar.
Akshay Kumar is a very handsome and dashing actor of Bollywood. who was born on September 9, 1967. He is one of the few actors to be listed by the Box Office India as one of the most successful actors in the history of Indian Cinema. He made his debut to the film industry in 1991.
He is a versatile actor and a famous personality. He is a very genuine person in real and reel life both. He had sacrificed a lot to reach where he is today.
Here are some interesting facts about Akshay Kumar:
Akshay Kumar’s real name is Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia.
2. Akshay Kumar is not an Indian, He is Canadian by Nationality.
3. According to the Latest Reports of PollyToo & Wikipedia, Akshay Kumar’s Estimated Net Worth is $150 million (101,519,92500 Rupees)
4. OMG! Moment
Do you know that? Akshay Kumar had a face-off with a Shark in South Africa, While Shooting for Aankhen movie.
5. He confessed in an interview that he had steal some watches in Chandni Chowk just to get some kick in life when he was younger.
6. Akshay Kumar’s father Hari Om Bhatia was a military officer, From a young age.
7. He learned Taekwondo, Karate, and Muay Thai in Bangkok prior to joining the film industry in India.
8. He nearly broke his back and neck while lifting the 350 pounds weighing WWF champ Undertaker in ‘Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi’
9. He worked as a waiter in a restaurant named Metro Guest House in Bangkok.
10. He also worked as a light boy for photographer Jayesh Sheth in return to shoot for his first portfolio.
11. Akshay Kumar has appeared in more than 133 movies in his career.
12. While filming the 2014 movie “Holiday,” a remake of a Tamil movie “Thupakki,” he got injured several times, But continued with the shooting. He even injured his foot very badly.
13. He won the Filmfare award twice – For best actor in a comic and negative role for Garam Masala and Ajnabee movie respectively.
14. Akshay worked in 8 films with ‘Khiladi’ in the title
- Main Khiladi Tu Anari
- Sabse Bada Khiladi
- Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi
- International Khiladi
- Mr. & Mrs. Khiladi
- Khiladi 420
- Khiladi 786.
15. Akshay Kumar played the role of Vijay 8 times and Raj 7 times on screen.
16. For his outstanding achievement in Cinema, he was honored by the Asian Awards in the year 2011.
Akshay Kumar Images
Thank you for reading our article “16 Amazing Facts About Akshay Kumar | Which Blow Your Mind “. If you like our article, please share it with your friends or family through your social media profiles. it’ll help us to spread our info with the world.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!